2019 Term Dates
Monday 11th February – Saturday 13th April (9 week term)
Monday 6th May – Saturday 6th July (9 week term)
Monday July 29th – Saturday September 28th (9 week term)
Monday 14th October – Saturday 14th December (9 week term)
Please leave us a message if you would like us to contact you about available dates.
Terms and Conditions
Please read all Terms and Conditions carefully. By enrolling at Little Lights Dance it is assumed that you have read, understood and agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Please be punctual. We don’t want our little dancers missing out on the fun we have together.
- Please take your child to the toilet just before class. Children’s toliets are located just near where you sign into the play centre.
- For student safety please drop your child off through the main door into the care of the teacher or assistant. When your child’s class is finished please pick them up from the main doors into the studio. We are not able to come and find you in the play centre.
- Please bring your child’s sticker book to each class. Unfortunately lost sticker books cannot be replaced, however new books can be purchased for $3 from the box in the foyer.
- Parents are welcome to watch their child’s very first lesson, however following that we respectfully request that unless otherwise stated parents and siblings do not attend classes during Little Lights and Bright Lights classes.
- Our Teeny Tiny Lights classes are for mums and bubs. We require full participation from parents/carers.
- It is preferred that parents/carers of children in the Tiny Lights class remain outside the studio however we understand that some children are not quite ready to leave mum just yet. In this case parents/carers will be required to participate.
- We prefer that siblings are not present in the classes that require parent/carer participation, as this is very distracting for the children. If this is not possible siblings must be taken out of the room if they become distracting.
- If you are bringing your newborn and you are required to participate with your child we would ask that you have them in a front pack, sling or capsule.
Payment & Refund Policy
- Term fees must be paid by the end of the first week of term to secure your child’s place.
- Please note that failure to pay your child’s term fees by the end of week 3 of each term will incur a $10 flat late fee that will be applied to all overdue invoices.=
- Once paid, term fees are non refundable. No refunds or discounts will be offered for missed lessons. A make up class can be arranged if there are availabilities. Please contact Little Lights Dance before attending a make up class.
- You grant to Little Lights Dance, the right to take photographs/video of your child whilst participating in dance classes/activities run by Little Lights Dance.
- You acknowledge that Little Lights Dance will use such images/video for promotional purposes across various media including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Little Lights Dance website, newsletters (print/online), print collateral etc.
- You hereby permit Little Lights Dance to use said images/video in a lawful manner for the purposes described above.
- You understand that your consent can be withdrawn at anytime upon written notice.
- Our ‘Watching Weeks’ are held in the studio during the last week of term and are a wonderful opportunity for parents, friends and family to watch a class up close and see all the amazing things your little dancer has learnt throughout the term.
- Due to space restrictions within the studio we would ask that you only bring up to 3 people including yourself to watch these special days.
Photography and Video
- Parents may photograph or video their child on the ‘showcase day’ on the condition that all photos and videos are for private use only. We would ask that due consideration be paid to other children/families who may be visible in your photos/videos. It is your responsibility to ensure that all necessary permission has been given before uploading any photos/videos to the Internet or social media.
- Whilst Little Lights Dance has appropriate levels of public liability insurance and due care will always be taken with your children, by enrolling with us you agree to release Little Lights Dance and all employees of Little Lights Dance from liability for any injuries to you or your child while attending classes at Little Lights dance.