Welcome to Little Lights @ Home.
Thank you for stopping by. We look forward to dancing in your homes together until we can be back in our dance studio again.
Little Lights at Home is accessed through our Little Lights Dance Facebook Community group and is now open to all at a small contribution of your choosing.
In this group, you will have access to…
* Weekly live classes for preschoolers & school age children in jazz, ballet & lyrical. 3 live classes per week that all children can participate in. This is a wonderful time to try a new style! Live classes run in the afternoons and saved to our Facebook group, so if you can’t make our Live classes, you can do them when it suits you.
* Craft time with Miss Skye – learn how to make amazing props/dressups that your child can dance in whilst they participate in our live videos.
* Pre-recorded videos for all styles & ages offered at LLD of exercises, stretches and tricks that we love to do in the studio and short dances that they can learn at home.
* Storytime – where we read our favourite books that we love to use in our classes both live and pre-recorded.
* Weekly live discos held on Friday afternoons from 4-4:30pm and much much more.
This is our way of blessing our community at this time and hope that we bring light into your homes through our stunning program.
Please take a moment to watch this short video message from our Director Miss Sonja as she shares our approach to online dancing during this time.
We thank you for your support and look forward to dancing with you in your lounge room until we can be together again in the studio.
Enrol & Pay for Term 2:
Once you have enrolled, you will receive an email with a link to our private Facebook Group.
Terms & Conditions for Little Lights Dance @ Home
By clicking the box I agree to the following…
*I give permission for Little Lights Dance to use my child’s photos and videos on their website, social media platforms and in their closed Community Facebook group.
* I understand that this contribution is for our online closed Facebook Group only and once classes commence back in the studio priority enrolment is granted to all Term 1 2020 families. This does not guarantee my child a spot once classes commence in the studio.
* I give permission for my child to participate in Zoom live classes when held and will do so in the company of an adult.
* I will make sure that the dance space is safe for my child to dance in and that any obstacles are removed that could cause your child to fall and injure themselves.
* Little Lights Dance holds no responsibility for any injuries that take place whilst participating in our classes at home.