Term 1 2020
Monday 3rd Feb – Saturday 4th April (9 weeks)
Term 2 2020
Monday 27th April – Saturday 27th June (9 weeks)
Term 3 2020
Monday 20th July – Saturday 19th September (9 weeks)
Term 4 2020
Monday 12th October – Saturday 12th December (9 weeks)
2020 Showcase Week Tuesday 8th – Saturday 12th December
2020 Term fees
We offer a 10% discount for two or more classes and a 10% sibling discount.
Please click on the class you are interested in on the timetable (below) and it will show you more details and information. Little Lights is an Active Kids Provider which means you can claim your $100 voucher towards your term fees.
What to Wear
here is no official uniform at Little Lights Dance…above all we want our little dancers to be happy and comfortable in what they wear. The following suggestions are all acceptable:
- Tutus, ballet skirts, leotards, tights, skirts, shorts/leggings, singlets, t-shirts etc
It is important that dresses are not too long and do not cover the knees
- Dress-ups (Elsa/Anna/princess dresses etc) are not appropriate for class
- Our Tiny Lights and will need to wear ballet shoes fitted by a dancewear professional (see suggestions for preferred stockists)
- Teeny Tiny Lights (18months – 2.5yrs) have the option of wearing bare feet or ballet shoes
- Our Mini Groovers and Little Grovers will need to wear leggings, leotard, tshirt, little skirt/tutu (not below the knee), bike shorts (Cotton On Kids have a fabulously cute active wear range for kids). They need BLACK (not tan) jazz shoes either laces ups or slip ons available to purchase from stockists on our website. No ballet shoes to be worn.
- Our Junior Groovers jazz uniform is our 2018 end of year mini concert leotard in electric blue with black bike shorts over the top (our leotard can be ordered at the studio). Black elastaboot jazz shoes. Hair must be worn in a high ponytail.
- Our Shining Lights 1 and 2 uniform is our 2018 end of year mini concert dress which can be purchased at the studio if your child did not dance with us in 2018. Theatrical pink ballet tights or pink ballet socks may be worn under their ballet shoes.
- Our Lyrical Lights 1 uniform is the 2018 end of year mini concert leotard with black bike shorts over the top, theatrical pink convertible ballet tights and bare feet. Hair must be worn in a high ponytail.
- Our Lyrical Lights 2 uniform is a black pinch gather leotard and black bike shorts with theatrical pink ballet tights and bare feet. All available at Dancewear suppliers listed on the website.
- We also ask that children come to class with their hair tied back off their face
- No jiffies or socks are to be worn as the children may slip
- No tiaras, crowns, necklaces or bracelets are to be worn in class as all crowns and props are provided in class.
Ballet shoes and other dance items can be purchased from the following suppliers:
Spangles dance wear www.spanglesdancewear.com.au
Shop 3/2A Redman Road, Dee Why, NSW, 2099
Phone: (02) 9971 2441
Mobile: 0402 019 633
Shop 313, Warringah Mall, Condamine Street, Brookvale NSW 2100
Phone:(02) 9905 0088